Friday, May 8, 2009


I've been growing my marijuana in a pc grow box for the past 2 years. It saves me a lot of money because I don't have to pay for it anymore, and its fun. Plus I get to pick and choose which strains I want to grow, and the type of high I want (head or body) by choosing to harvest early or late. I currently grow in two PC grow boxes; a larger server tower which is 21" and a smaller one which is 18". I usually grow the lowryder marijuana strains in the 18" grow box because lowryder does not get very tall at all; lowryder #1 only gets up to 18" so it makes it easy to grow in a small area. I grow all different kinds of strains in my server tower, from orange kush to afghani. All I do is use low stress training techniques to make the plant grow horizontally through a mesh shelf and wind the marijuana plant through as it grows. I also invoke flowering after 2 weeks. This is all it takes, and is very rewarding and fun.
The reason why I grow in a PC grow box is because a lot of my roommates are anti-marijuana, and would probably think I'm some sort of Alien if they found out i grow it. I'm still in college and tend to have a lot of different people coming through the house I live in, along with parties, so stealth is an absolute must. For smell I use some odor absorbing gel near my PC grow boxes which actually eliminates smell and doesn't just mask it. I also use odor eliminating compact fluorescent bulbs which are commonly used at pig farms to eliminate smell. Both of these tools used together make it so I cannot smell anything even when i stick my nose up to the pc grow box. Problem solved.

17 comments:

pc grow box said...

If you have any questions about this, please leave a comment and I will answer ASAP.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

from 3 plants, what quantity you get ?

pc grow box said...

Right now I'm averaging 26g per plant.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering where did you purchase your seeds?

Anonymous said...

u used 4 cfl light bulbs .of what watt power each?please reply on your blog or via email thanx
axel.blackmar@rocketmail.com

pc grow box said...

they are 26w each

Anonymous said...

you keep em 24/24 the 1st month or 20/4?

pc grow box said...

i keep em 18/6 for 2-3wks depending on strain. Autoflowering dwarf strains such as lowryder is 18/6 the whole way

Anonymous said...

i m not using any autoflowering strains.do you think it s advisable to keep the lights on 24/24 for the first month and then swith to 12/12?
axel

pc grow box said...

Yeah either way will be fine. I leave mine on 18/6 because i like to have six hours where its not on, for stealth purposes.

Anonymous said...

do your light get really hot?

Anonymous said...

you say with the odor eliminating bulbs and gel you can stick your nose up to it and it doesn't smell? Does it actually work well enough to go totally unnoticed on a regular basis? Smell wise, that is.

Anonymous said...

Hey man
I would really appreciate it if you would delete the post containing the email add...it shows when you Google the email add ...I didn't think about it at the time of our conversation.
begins with a ends with xel :)
keep it up

Anonymous said...

how many seeds do you need when planting

pc grow box said...

However many you want.

Anonymous said...

Hi dude im thinking of doing a pc growbox. Could u tell me exactly which lights I should get to get the right spectrum of light?

General Post said...

I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.


Stealth grow box